1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HDD and SSD had to be wiped, Win10 Need to reinstall

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by ArchangelARCA, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArchangelARCA

ArchangelARCA Thread Starter

hello,
    So i have had to Wipe both my SSD and HDD via CMD because of issues with my PC, this unfortunatly has wiped my windows 10 and reverted my pc back to just built state (no os) i wish to reistall windows 10 as i had it before but i dont want to pay for it again from the shop (cause yknow ive already paid for it for the pc once) is there a way using a disc or usb stick that i can reinstall it and my pc recongnise that ive already had it before and activate the key??

2. Paul23

Paul23 Temporarily Banned

First Name:
    Paul
    Yes there is!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1202494

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice