HDD not showing, what to do?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

meisdefinetlystress

Hi! My laptop is Nitro AN515-52
BIOS VERS.: V1.28
MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE 64-bit
PROCESSOR: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-8750H CPU 2.20GHz

HDD not showing after accidentally Created a volume for Intel Rapid Storage technology. What to do? I can't see the drive icon on file explorer. I'm okay if the file in there were gone coz before it happen I did back up my files, I just want to see and guarantee that I can retrieve it. My laptop lags so much that every time I open some apps it crashed now and then.help1.PNGhelp2.PNGhelp3.PNGhelp4.PNG
Hi! I hope you can help me and if you do...please give me a detail explanation (hopefully with photos) for me to understand.

Oddba11

Jim
The errors seem to be indicating that the Recovery partition is corrupted or faulty. This partition should have never had a drive letter so I don't know what you are saying has "disappeared".

As this is a single drive with multiple partitions, it's possible the drive is simply failing and the only part effected so far is the recovery partition. I would start by testing using the drive manufacturers disk tools. The tools can be found on the drive manufacturers web page (ie: if it's a Western Digital hard drive, then go to wd.com).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts