HDMI cable

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What is the HDMI cable for please

The answer to the actual question is YES according to the posted spec
This 1-metre 4K HDMI cable
Transfer speed of 18GBps
It is expensive for a one metre cable, but then the likes of Argos always was - for such low cost items
Unworthy of them getting it off the shelf to the storefront for less
https://www.ebuyer.com/store/Cables-&-Accessories/cat/HDMI-Cables-&-Accessories/subcat/HDMI-Cables

HIGH SPEED
High Speed HDMI Cable
The High Speed HDMI cable is designed and tested to handle video resolutions of 1080p and beyond, including advanced display technologies such as 4K, 3D, and Deep Color. If you are using any of these technologies, or if you are connecting your 1080p display to a 1080p content source, such as a Blu-ray Disc player, this is the recommended cable.

Last edited:

managed

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
Allan
Ebuyer even offer free delivery on some of those cables but that could change so I would get one quick. I've bought a lot of stuff from them online over the last few years and never had a problem. (No I don't work for them !)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online