HDMI output problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

krash918

first heres my specs
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate , 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 743 @ 1.30GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 1978 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family, 797 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 238372 MB, Free - 69621 MB;
Motherboard: Acer, JM11-MS, Base Board Version, Base Board Serial Number
Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

for some strange reason unbeknown to me my HDMI port just stoped working out of the blue the system was still under warrenty and i thought it was a hardwear problem so i sent it in for repair just got it back today but still nothing i have tried different cables and also different ports on my tv also i went to the acer site and DLed the driver pack for the VGA which had old drivers inside it installed those and still no luck not sure exactly what hardwear to remover from the devie manager to try and just reinsatll it mayb e that will work any other ideas besides a system wipe

krash918

well I want to thank all 87+ people who have viewed this forum and i just want to say **** you thanks for not helping

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts