HDMI port goes bad

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Boothbay

Account Closed
I have an LG smart TV for the past couple of months. ..all going well. Last night when I turned on my TV all i saw was the blue and mostly green of all the cable channels that i tried. Now, at that time I was using my component cables...so I removed them and tried an HDMI connection and got the same result. It turned out that when I changed one HDMI port for another ( I have 4 Hdmi ports ) the channels were in full color again. Does this mean that particular HDMI port is no good anymore? I thought all this time it was my cable box defected.

First Name
Jim
Hard to say. That would appear to be the case, but it doesn't explain why the component input wasn't working.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online