HDMI/RCA converter probelm

Busby115

Hi so today received my converter box to use from analog tv to PS4. I’ve connected everything up but the picture is quite blurry, cannot read any of the writing on the screen - is there anything I can do??

The converter is HDMI/RCA

many thanks

cwwozniak

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
Chuck
Is the video output resolution of the PS4 set to match the resolution of the TV? Even the best converter can't properly display very small items in an HD format converting down to standard definition. If you are converting digital video to a standard definition TV composite video signal there will be some blurring between sharp changes in color. That is a limit of how a composite color video signal is produced. It is better to use Red, Green, and Blue analog video if the converter and TV support it.

The converter is HDMI/RCA
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of different models of HDMI to Analog RCA converters. Can you please be a bit more specific? Also, what is the brand and exact model of the TV?

FYI, the Tech Tech Tips forum is for sharing new and interesting computer tip and tricks that you know with other members and not asking for tips to solve a problem. I will request a moderator move this topic to our DIY forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts