HDMI Troubles

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

elk1497

Hi guys. So I recently bought an HMDI cable as well as a lightning-to-HDMI adapter since my MacBook pro doesn't have a direct HDMI port. I plugged it into the TV and changed the input (duh) and though the sound from the laptop was playing through the TV, the display on the TV just showed my plain desktop wallpaper. I had Chrome open and what I wanted to watch continued playing on the laptop but not the TV. I don't want to have blown the money on cables and adapters that don't work, please help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online