1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Head Phones

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Farctow, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Farctow

Farctow Thread Starter

Hello all, good night!
    I'm thinking about buying a set of Head phones for gaming, I got one just as a sidekick, but its not of very good quality, and I wanna get a better one. I wanted, if possible, to know a good one to buy, but please, something that costs like 50 to 80 dollars, because I can only spend 200 Brazillian reais. Yeah, I'm from Brazil, so it needs to be from a brand that gets around. And yet another thing, do you think its worth getting a blue tooth one (I don't got blue tooth on my pc) or a wi-fi, or go wired.
    I'll be very glad if anyone can help me, and I'm sorry for the bad english.

Hope someone awnser :D

2. PedroHin

PedroHin

My son just bought a Turtle Beach X11 (cables packaged with it for use on XBox 360, but can be used on a PC) these cost $79(US) and we are both pleased with the quality. I just asked him again about bass response, and he said 'umm, really good'

3. Farctow

Farctow Thread Starter

Oh, I guess that's a really nice Phone Pedro, but looking at "Brazillian Ebay" it costs like 650 reais, that's 386 US dolars, pretty expensive for my budget. But thanks a lot for your awnser.

Maybe you can tell me some good brands, and I can look for that.

4. Farctow

Farctow Thread Starter

Any? :d

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973482

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice