Head Phones

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Farctow

Hello all, good night!
I'm thinking about buying a set of Head phones for gaming, I got one just as a sidekick, but its not of very good quality, and I wanna get a better one. I wanted, if possible, to know a good one to buy, but please, something that costs like 50 to 80 dollars, because I can only spend 200 Brazillian reais. Yeah, I'm from Brazil, so it needs to be from a brand that gets around. And yet another thing, do you think its worth getting a blue tooth one (I don't got blue tooth on my pc) or a wi-fi, or go wired.
I'll be very glad if anyone can help me, and I'm sorry for the bad english.

Hope someone awnser :D

My son just bought a Turtle Beach X11 (cables packaged with it for use on XBox 360, but can be used on a PC) these cost $79(US) and we are both pleased with the quality. I just asked him again about bass response, and he said 'umm, really good'

Farctow

Oh, I guess that's a really nice Phone Pedro, but looking at "Brazillian Ebay" it costs like 650 reais, that's 386 US dolars, pretty expensive for my budget. But thanks a lot for your awnser.

Maybe you can tell me some good brands, and I can look for that.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online