1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Header Printing Problem with Word 2003

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by atg72, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. atg72

atg72 Thread Starter

Good morning to everyone who read this,

I have a problem when i try to print a template document which includes my company logo in header. Black box instead my logo. Any idea to fix it?

2. jimr381

jimr381

First Name:
    Jim
    OK go into the "Print" dialog box (CTRL+P) and click on the "Options" button in the bottom left-hand corner and tell me what is checked off in there.

3. atg72

atg72 Thread Starter

Only three check marks in "AllowA4/Letter....", "Background printing" and "Drawing objects"

4. jimr381

jimr381

First Name:
    Jim
    Sorry I was out last week at a training class. Can you zip up the document and post it so I can take a look at it?

5. atg72

atg72 Thread Starter

i can't it is a classified doc

6. caraewilton

caraewilton

Well can't you delete the text put a few naughts and crosses and then post that. Very difficult to help with this as there are a lot of reasons it may not print correctly.

7. atg72

atg72 Thread Starter

I can' t do that. You see as i told you in first place the header is for internal use only. I did not write anything yet inside the document. But if that helps in some printers the same header from exactly the same file prints correctly. Both all of them (the pc' s) have the same version (word 2003) and the same checks in options from the Print dialog box.

8. Tech Teacher

Tech Teacher

You might check the Printer driver. Sometimes you have a choice between PS (Post Script) drivers and PCL drivers for the same printer. If one doesn't work correctly, try the other one.

9. Cyps

Cyps

Check mark 'Background colors and images' also

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/645809

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice