1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Headers and Footers Word 2000

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Andrea Andreou, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrea Andreou

Andrea Andreou Thread Starter

Hello,

I am using Mircosoft Word 2000 and when I try to create headers and footers in my document by selecting view - headers and footers the document opens in print preview not print layout and I am unable to edit the headers and footers.

Can anyone please offer some assistance?

Thank you.

Regards
    Andrea.

2. littlemar

littlemar

You should be able to change the view in the same area as the footers/headers. Near the top of the pull down menu there are areas that indicate normal - web - print etc. Also at the bottom of your page are buttons showing the different view modes for your document. Hit the normal view and you should be able to work on your headers/footers. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!