1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Headphone Settings

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Farctow, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farctow

Farctow Thread Starter

Hello everyone!

I just bought a new headphone, its a Philips SHP2700, I really liked the product. I got one Onboard audio card and a very simple (C-Media) Offboard so that I can use my 5.1 system.
    What I wanna know is, should I use the headphone on the onboard card (cause thats the one that got the front out) ? Should I put it on the Offboard? And if I put on the offboard, is there any way of plugin in both, the headphone and the front speakers? Please, keep in mind that I'm aiming for the best sound quality :)

Another doubt that I have is about the settings on windows 7, I mean, when I put the system to 5.1 on the headphone, the sound seems to come out louder, but its a stereo headphone... What should I do? What are the best settings?

I know there are a lot of questions, but its just for you to understand my issue.
    I want to thank you in front for the atention, and really, if anyone could help me it'd be great!
    Thanks a lot, really. And I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm not a native speaker. :)

2. Farctow

Farctow Thread Starter

Any1? :(

3. Farctow

Farctow Thread Starter

Hello? :(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/978748

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice