Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Headphones being recognised as speakers not as headphones

673 views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  NOPE 
#1 ·
Hello guys, is there someone who can help me with my audio.
Yesterday I bought a pair of headset and they are being recognised as speakers, not as headphone and they have a different sound.
Let me know if there's someone who can help me.
Thanks!

#5 ·
OK, since my computer is not working with the output (I can try my son's when he is done with his class) but try this:

Go to Control Panel > Sound. Under Playback, highlight your device and click on Configure and see if that helps.

View attachment 285699
It doesn't.
It s says stereo and remains the same. I've tried this several times, but didn't work.
If you have something else, please help me.
Thanks!

#11 ·
NOPE, I've edited your post to remove contact details because all assistance is to be done here in the thread on the site and not through other means, as stipulated in the site rules in the following passage:
For the safety of our members, we must require that all technical support take place in the forums and not allow assistance be given via email or private message. This offers the opportunity for peer-review with the hope that any potential harmful advice can be corrected. Having problems and solutions publicly visible may also help someone in the future who is experiencing the same issue(s). If you're looking for live support, there are other (paid) sites that provide that service. Also, due to the risks involved, we also do not allow live remote control of computers by our volunteers.

#14 ·
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Build 18363, Installed 20200427000445.000000+000
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 13, CPU Count: 8
Total Physical RAM: 16 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER
Hard Drives: C: 237 GB (116 GB Free); D: 931 GB (797 GB Free); E: 237 GB (207 GB Free);
Motherboard: Acer Predator PO5-600s, ver V:1.0, s/n DBE0Z11003948000549100
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver ACRSYS - 1072009, s/n DGE1HEK015017035C49600
Antivirus: Norton Security Ultra, Enabled and Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.