Headset cable compatibility

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Yessine

Hi
I'm going to buy a USB headset for my laptop but i have just 2 ports USB which I use for mouse and keyboard. My question is can I plug the USB of the headset in a USB type C to USB adaptor and plug it in my laptop in usb C port? Will my headset work correctly? Will the light work?
Ps: I don't want to buy jack headsets and I was told that if I use USB hub for 2 peripherics they may not work correctly.
Thank you.

managed

Allan
Hi and welcome to TSG.

I think a Usb hub will work with a mouse and keyboard, you could get a cheap Usb hub and test that before buying the Usb headset.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online