Headset or microhpne doesnt shown in sound

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Issa1

Hello guys i really need help , im using laptop acer i searched for this for 6 month and cant make it solve , i use windows 10 , the headset doesnt shown in sound , the only thing shown is speaker and tv (HDmi ) but other nothing show i just insert the *show disable device* but nothing show i just want to speak with microphone or headset i just updated all the drivers and tried everything nothings happen , please can u help me i really need this

Last edited:

plodr

Liz
laptop acer
There are hundreds of Acer models. If you want help, you need to provide the exact model.
Some of 1 port and others have 2 ports - separate mic and headset.

Issa1

There are hundreds of Acer models. If you want help, you need to provide the exact model.
Some of 1 port and others have 2 ports - separate mic and headset.
Im using acer aspire e1-522 model
Please help me

plodr

Liz

Attachments

Last edited:

Issa1

Specs: https://www.cnet.com/products/acer-aspire-e1-522-5423-15-6-a4-5000-4-gb-ram-500-gb-hdd/specs/
did it work with Windows 8.1, the OS that came installed/

I think that model has 1 port. Hard to find the information.

So what is the problem?
Here is my Acer with 1 port. When I plug in a headset, the sound plays through the headset but the same 2 devices are shown.
Yes , here in playback device i got speaker and tv hdmi , but the headset or microphone doesnt show ( actually the important thing what i want is i cant speak with headset or microphone i can here the people but they cant here me ) this is the point i want , that because i want the headset and microphone

plodr

Liz
in playback device i got speaker and tv hdmi , but the headset or microphone doesnt show
That's normal as I showed you in my screenshot.

The laptop has a built in microphone. What do you see for Microphone under Recording devices?
If it says Realtek High definition Audio, then close it.
Open Control panel, click on Realtek HD Audio Manager. Click on the black circle on the right and choose Headset.

Issa1

That's normal as I showed you in my screenshot.

The laptop has a built in microphone. What do you see for Microphone under Recording devices?
If it says Realtek High definition Audio, then close it.
Open Control panel, click on Realtek HD Audio Manager. Click on the black circle on the right and choose Headset.
Thank you for you reply i really appreciate it , actually realtek audio is not shown in control panel i cant even open the realtek at all , this is a problem i dont know whats going on actually i cant open realtek to manage or do some setting on realtek but as i said cant open it , but i told you i just need to speak with microphone or headset ( i can hear them but they cant hear you ) hope you get the point and thanks again

plodr

Liz
Because you say you are unable to make any adjustments to Realtek. Realtek is the built in sound chip on your motherboard. If you can't turn off the internal microphone, then you will NEVER be able to use a microphone through the one audio post on your Acer e1-522.
Is this the audio driver you are using? If not, it should be.
Acer_audio.jpg

Get it here
https://www.acer.com/ac/en/ZA/content/support-product/4730?b=1

Issa1

Because you say you are unable to make any adjustments to Realtek. Realtek is the built in sound chip on your motherboard. If you can't turn off the internal microphone, then you will NEVER be able to use a microphone through the one audio post on your Acer e1-522.
View attachment 259244

Get it here
Yeah i got your idea , thank you so much , so you mean if i can open the realtek audio manager , than i can adjust the microphone and speak on it? And this pic u send it to me if i get it what will happen

Issa1

View attachment 259244

Get it here
Hi again, realtek audio manager is now worked fine thanks to.you , i open the realtek i saw microphone and speaker , but nothing else cant access to headphone

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online