1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Headset or microphone i can hear them but they cant hear me

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Issa1, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Issa1

Issa1 Thread Starter

Hello guys Im using acer aspire e1-522 model , the problem is when i plug the micophone or the headset i can hear anything like music or recording something , or a website like chatting voice recording or something like that , i can hear the people but they cant hear me i dont know why , please can u help me and thank you all

2. HyperHenry

HyperHenry

First Name:
    Henry
    To start with the easy stuff do you have stereo mix enabled? To find out right click on the speaker icon, go to recording devices, If you don't see stereo mix or what you hear if it's a Creative card, right click and click show disabled devices. You need to have stereo mix set as default. Also make sure the mic is turned on and not muted.

3. DartKarizma

DartKarizma

Try troubleshooting audio setting so in windows , also it could be you mic , does it have two wires at the end or only one wire , one is pink and one is green one for audio and one for microphone , also you can do the Skype test to check if your mic is working
    Regards , Dart

4. Issa1

Issa1 Thread Starter

Yeah i saw the sterio mix and i put it in default device , but the question is , when i put it on default device , when i speak on the headset you know on the right corner on sterio mix you will see the recording when u speak it will go green did u get it? But when i speak nothing goes green i have just make sure if my headset is not muted everything is fine , but as i told you no green things when i speak hope you get it and thank you

5. Issa1

Issa1 Thread Starter

Thank you i will try this

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1195606

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice