1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Heard of this, anyone? ."TRW" files

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Toddmarchant, Jul 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Toddmarchant

Toddmarchant Thread Starter

First Name:
    Todd
    The Fortherecord program I have figured out how to get it. However, I am having no luck at down loading the TRW files. My Dell inspiron / win 7, says the file or is empty. So I can't upload to fortherecord audio player. Any suggestions.

2. irbrenda

irbrenda

Are you sure it is .TRW files and not .TRM??? ForTheRecord reads .TRM files only, not TRW That is read by some software package, Turbo DeBugger. Are you a court reporter or transcriber? I am court reporter who transcribes via FTR.

FTR only reads .TRW court files and also in addition to .TRM media files, FTR Player opens standard media file types such as WMV, MP3, WAV, AVI, MPG, BWF, WMA and ASF. But that's it.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  3. Toddmarchant

Toddmarchant Thread Starter

First Name:
    Todd
    Thank you irbrenda.
    I see I was mistaken they are Trm files. Also, No I am not a tanscriber. I am trying to listen to a police officer testilying. So we can be rid of the bad apples. :cool: I will need to fix my computer first, I think the hard drive failed. I am going to ask another ? In another forum now. Bye(y)

4. irbrenda

irbrenda

I meant to say that FTR only reads .TRM files. I put TRW by mistake. If you need anymore help with ForTheRecord, I will try to assist you.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1229912

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice