Hedphone voices muffled

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Nightshaid

yesterday sometime during dinner my headphones got screwed up and no longer work properly
most sounds are fine but voices are muffled, distorted and crackly
i have it temporarily fixed by having my headphones half unplugged, i don't have this problem with my BT headset and before anyone asks NO i do not have voice cancellation enabled
i am using realtek hd audio manager
the problem is not my headset, trust me on this

Oddba11

Jim
If moving the plug in the socket fixes it, then there is an issue with the plug or socket. The mechanical connection wouldn't affect a software/driver/configuration issue.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online