1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hello... After a While Away!

Discussion in 'Personal News & Announcements' started by Angelize56_Niece, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Angelize56_Niece

Angelize56_Niece Thread Starter

Hi there, all!

I just wanted to send a quick note to let everyone at the site know that you are in my thoughts. I hope that everyone is well, and that all are happy. It has been a while since I have last visited, as life has rapidly increased the speed in which it has been flying by lately.

The holidays are almost upon us now, aren't they? I'd love to hear what some of your holiday plans are, and I hope that everyone has someone to share this joyous time with, whether it be family, friends, or memories of loved ones lost. For those of you who are not familiar with who I am, my aunt was Marlene Porter, Angelize56. This will be the first winter season without Marlene here to call and cheer us up, and I know that it will be a hard one for my mom and for my cousin. I hope that everyone can keep them in their hearts and in their prayers... they will need it.

As for me, my family is doing very well right now. Nick, my husband, found a job in town, and I am lucky enough to have become a stay-at-home mom. I quit my job at the end of July, around the time that Aunt Marlene had died. I love the time that I am able to devote to my family and my house, and I feel that I am much happier and more energetic. My son just turned three years old at the end of August, and he is a riot! I am truly proud of the awesome little kid that he is becoming. My husband and I just enrolled him in his first school-like classes at our local recreation center. He takes a toddler cooking class and a messy art class, and he loves them. It is so much fun seeing the little man interact with other little ones his age, and it is good practice at playing well with others. We have been an active part of my son's play group for over a year now, but it is great for him to get out and meet new kids, and for him to learn that everyone has something different and wonderful about them to share with others.

I miss talking with everyone that I met through this site after the death of Marlene, but at the same time, I have some very emotional reasons why I have stepped back a bit to let everything run its course. I do miss you guys, but sometimes it is overwhelming to hop online and read the postings. I play catch-up when I can. I know that my mom has taken my place as the official narrator of events, and I know that she and Bruce are both okay with my infrequent visits. Just because someone doesn't visit as often as they once did does not mean that they do not care... in my case, this is completely the opposite! :)

Anyway, without elaborating too much more, I would like to wish everyone well.

Best wishes,
    Sarah :)

2. poochee

poochee

Hi, nice to hear from you. Happy to hear things are going well. Keep in touch!

3. cybertech

cybertech Retired Moderator

Nice to hear from you Sarah.

Come back and visit anytime, in your own time! ;)

Take care!

4. ashes@work

[email protected]

First Name:
    Ashley
    Good to hear things are well. Enjoy :)

5. Gabriel

Gabriel Account Closed

Hi Sarah. Great to hear from you....:)

6. Stoner

Stoner Banned

Hello Sarah :)

7. katonca

katonca

Have a nice holiday season Sarah :)

8. SIR****TMG

SIR****TMG

Welcome Back

9. ekim68

ekim68

First Name:
    Mike
    Welcome back Sarah. Holidays are big doings around here with family and friends. (And, they officially started several weeks ago with my Son-in-laws' birthday.)

10. idar

idar

Welcome back Sarah, nice to hear that everything is going good for you. We will pray for you during the upcoming holidays. I know that they won't be the same for your family with Marlene gone. God Bless

11. grandma77

grandma77

Hi Sarah,

Good to hear from you. Sometimes we all need to step back and take a deep breath. You, your mom, and William are in my prayers especially during this holiday season. My mother died a week and a half before Christmas 12 years ago and it is still hard when that week rolls around...take care of your young man and have a wonderful holiday season...God Bless

12. hewee

hewee

Hi Sarah,

Good to hear from you and know your doing well.

13. valley

valley

Sarah...you come back when you have the time and the desire to. You'll always be welcomed here with open arms when you pop in.

And if the holidays get rough for you or for your mom, come and see us and let us offer some support. *hugs*

14. Angelize56_Niece

Angelize56_Niece Thread Starter

Thanks for all of your nice words, everyone! It is good to see some familiar names in here! :D I miss you all, and best wishes!!!

Sarah :)

15. Shadow Bea

Shadow Bea Cherished forever in our hearts

Good to see you posting again Sarah :) I did miss you too.. you have a vary warm way about you.. :) God Bless you and your family.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/649858

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice