1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hello from a Computer Nooby

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by VistaMachine, Dec 24, 2010.

Advertisement
  1. VistaMachine

VistaMachine Thread Starter

Hello, my name is Ryan, I know very little about computers, but found this site through a friend who loves working computers, I don't know his user name though. I am a total computer n00b, and I currently have a Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop running Windows Vista Home Premium and other than that, I know very little about my own computers, which I know is a very bad thing.:eek: Through this site though I am hoping to gain a love of computers which I don't seem to currently have, but I know is growing inside of me, I know this is one site I will bookmark, since computers are forever changing, and I know I will only continue to have more questions.

Ever since I took a OIT class in college I am slowly wanting to learn about computers, I am beginning to find them fascinating.:) It has only taken ten years to get that way.:rolleyes:

Other than that I just wanted to say hello.:)

2. 1002richards

1002richards Retired Trusted Advisor

Hi and Welcome!!

Richard

3. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

Hello Ryan i was like you

but this community made me what i am lol

Its fun

4. bp936

bp936

Welcome to TSG.
    Blackmirror might give you some chocolate, if you ask, she just quit the habit of being a chocolate lover and I don't mind helping her. I'll take all leftover chocolate.

If you have any questions, just ask in the correct thread, Someone always seem to know an answer here.

5. SIR****TMG

SIR****TMG

Welcome

6. Mr. Newton

Mr. Newton

First Name:
    Terry
    Hello and welcome to TSG. :)

7. VistaMachine

VistaMachine Thread Starter

Thanks for the welcomes, this site has already helped me so much, you guys are quick to answer questions and every question I have you answer. By far one of the best forums on the net.(y)

8. Mr. Newton

Mr. Newton

First Name:
    Terry
  9. karlhaywood

karlhaywood Account Closed

10. Mr. Newton

Mr. Newton

First Name:
    Terry
  11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970404

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice