1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

hello, I am back. hi cookie gal

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by eliteway13, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eliteway13

eliteway13 Thread Starter

PHP:
    I stoped using my computer for almost two years and when i decided to use it again, it didnt even make it to the updates before it was ataccked and crashed. i then ran antivirus, malwarebytes, hijack this... ust for nostalgia... becuase i dont understand anything on there. I ran registry cleaners and partition recoveryies, i lost all my ipod music because my itunes synce to my ipod hwhile charging. it was not set up to synce. so after all this i was able to resusitate them both. they still have symptoms. I have been trying to fix them by looking online when ever i get crash codes. the symptoms include crashing, overheazting until the fans hum and system turns off. files hide, computer laggs. i know they are old system but when i try t0 fix them they run smooth. then all of a suden one day I turn on the computer and there is an administrator account made. and in my hard drive in multiple lactions there are multiple folders with locks on them that were never seen before.i had a recovery but its is somewherch.e in the hard drive i think. today my laptop crashede completely again. i thought this time she was a gonner because theagain ran many anti virus programs.. most crash. i ran cleaner and registry cleaners. i ran partition cleanersso I tried to recover with a recovery disk i have but windows would not even let me pass to the windows logo I ran a few partition cleaners and recoveryes and then I gave up. i got disttracted on my nepheys laptop and i kept missing the bios scrren so the computer would jump into restore mode. I got it runnin again, but still crashes ocasionally. still lags . and evrything else. here is the Big problem. I had a recovgery partition or a little hard that was on the my computer screen, it disapeared. this has happen. si I do not have any asr or recovery data. I have one borroewed so i looked under thre desk and found what appeared to be a vial used for drugs. so i researched it aand came to find out that the partitions were some how taken inside and are on the hard drive. and th eey swithch the leters of the devices often. so as a result I can not do a recovery o f a n earlier time. I can not . do a backup image or back up data. as a result, i can not reformat. I can go wither way with. I van delete all and reformat, and lose all, or get help finding a way to restore with what i have.. Thank you.

2. eliteway13

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II P340 Dual-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 2810 Mb
    Graphics Card: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250, 256 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 288248 MB, Free - 52346 MB; F: Total - 103 MB, Free - 73 MB; X: Total - 5118 MB, Free - 5067 MB;
    Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1444
    Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

im willing to do a factory reformat. I just don't know how. I have no image and recovery wont let me create one or restore to an earlier time.

3. eliteway13

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II P340 Dual-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 2810 Mb
    Graphics Card: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250, 256 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 288248 MB, Free - 52346 MB; F: Total - 103 MB, Free - 73 MB; X: Total - 5118 MB, Free - 5067 MB;
    Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1444
    Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1144100

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice