Hello , i might need a lot of help :(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SchuRich

Hello , my name is Domagoj. And from today i am starting to be an active member. My english might be a little rusty but.... thx for any help i will get in advanced.

My friend opened company and payed for some programer , althou company isnt going well for start so he cant afford him and he asked me to jump in , I am gamer so I sad if you have nobody ill do my best.

Thats long story short.

Why I am here. Well I dont know how to do anything in html or c++ or whatever he will need and if I do something wrong I migh get his company in waste ..... so if there is chance untill i learn some basics ill need for job for you guys to help me out ..... I am willing to give donations if everything will be good and if he can se that I am going to be fine, he will pay me better so I can share some money .

Thanks in advanced.

Btw when something will go wrong i wount have time to search in forum too much so if anyone will know where is answer I would be thankfull if he even past me a link. But there is one problem.... i just se a lot of letters for now so I dont know what I am doing.

What has your friend asked you to do ? That will determine what you need to learn. Then I can tell you where to start.

SchuRich

What has your friend asked you to do ? That will determine what you need to learn. Then I can tell you where to start.
At the moment i need to do web page , but i am doing it in wix free site then ill just buy domain and get it online if its possible , if not ill see to pay someone to make replica in html.

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 using Tapatalk

SchuRich

Okey , we talked about this first today , we have script for program thst working online , its program that generate numbers for like 20 people in call center. So i have a problem if something come up and something crash ill need to be able to repair it as soon as posseable.... so is there any prepayed page that gives you emidiate help thats usefull and can repair problems?

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 using Tapatalk

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online