Hello I really need help!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sammole04

Hey guys I'm kind of a novice when it comes too laptop's and I haven't had my Toshiba satellite long now but i have already encountered the blue screen of death
Error code: STOP: 0x000007B

If someone could help that would be great

Attachments

hi.
are you getting this many times or have you just got it once.
if just once then ignore it
reply then ill give you next steps.
Hey guys I'm kind of a novice when it comes too laptop's and I haven't had my Toshiba satellite long now but i have already encountered the blue screen of death
Error code: STOP: 0x000007B

If someone could help that would be great

dmccoy

Darrin
Try the following and let us know if you can get into safe mode or command prompt.

Force Safe Mode with Power On/Off

1. Press the Power On/Off button to Start and Shut Down the computer as soon as you see the rotating loading circle
2.Repeat this 2-3 times to stat the Windows Recovery Environment.
3. Select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart from the Choose an Option screen.
4. After your PC restarts, select one of the following Safe Mode options you are instructed to from the Start Up Settings menu:
  • Safe Mode (4)
  • Safe Mode with Networking (5)
  • Command Prompt (6)
5. Wait for Safe Mode to load.
6. Logon with an Administrator account if needed.
If Safe Mode does not work as above then try with the following Advanced startup options:
  1. Enable Low resolution video mode
  2. Disable driver signature enforcement
  3. Disable early-launch anti-malware protection

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online