Hello! I'm Dak

DakBai

Dak
Hello! I'm Dak, and I wanna introduce myself. I'm currently in school, and I'm in the tech industry as a hobby. I'm also into anime, and I'm in the furry fandom. I also love gaming. My birthday is July 27 and I live in Arizona, U.S. If you have any questions, just ask me! Have a good day.

Hi and welcome!

Admittedly, when I saw your name "Dak" I went straight to my boys. The Dallas Cowboys and Dak Prescott QB. Sorry, couldn't help that....life long Cowboy's fan. So don't hold that against me.

DakBai

Dak

RT

Welcome aboard Dak!
Have a look around at all the topics here, don't be afraid to chime in, and I hope your sense of humor ranges from the sublime to the ridiculous ;)

Since you mentioned it, I'll also wish you a Happy Birthday in advance, in case my power goes off in he next 10 days or so...

Hi Dak, Welcome to our tech guy forum. It is an honor to have you with us! :)

If your looking to keep your memory fresh, this is one of the very best forums that can help with that. This forum consist of a wide variety of topics and are categorized in a well organized manner.

DakBai

Dak
Welcome aboard Dak!
Have a look around at all the topics here, don't be afraid to chime in, and I hope your sense of humor ranges from the sublime to the ridiculous ;)

Since you mentioned it, I'll also wish you a Happy Birthday in advance, in case my power goes off in he next 10 days or so...
Hi Dak, Welcome to our tech guy forum. It is an honor to have you with us! :)

If your looking to keep your memory fresh, this is one of the very best forums that can help with that. This forum consist of a wide variety of topics and are categorized in a well organized manner.
Thank you guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online