Hello people

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

montemag

I am using a Lexmark x6650 all in one printer and as we all know Ink prices are thru the roof---so I have been purchasing ink from these web sites that charge a fraction of the ost--- as of late my printer has started really acting up--- to make a long story real short--- my printer does not print anythig at all when I use notepad or works etc etc--- it does the alignment page when I put the new cartridge in but thats it--- I even tried reinstalling the software??? I copy the page clck on notepad - and paste it in there and then click print-- and nothing happens???? What should I do-- and is there a way to completeley uninstall this printer and reinstall it??/
And lastly-- can someone recommend another printer--- that is around the $100 mark-- that is an all in one -- I need it to fax also!--- And is there any printer that is all around good- like easy non jamming of scanning more than 1 sheet and especially good on low cost ink?? Any ieas would be of great help. I have been on PC mag and CNet and ZDnet-- and I am going crazy looking for a decent printer???

look it up on dell.com all in one inkjet printers..it can copy,fax,scan,print and would cost around $49 up..:D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online