1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hello to All

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by britekguy, Oct 25, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. britekguy

britekguy Thread Starter

I like to post something introducing myself when I join a forum.

I've been "in computers" since receiving my bachelor's degree in computer science in 1984, and the number of things I've done are too numerous to mention over that time. I've been an independent support tech since 2008.

Many of you might know me from elsewhere as well. I style myself britechguy everywhere else I post but have been told that no username with "techguy" in it is permitted on this site, so I'm BriTG here. So if you see that name elsewhere, you're also seeing something I've posted.

In addition to the "tech geek stuff" I love automobiles, raise orchids [and have to schlep the rest of the collection indoors later today - frost is coming soon], and both the technical and performing sides of theater.

2. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

Welcome - no doubt I will see you around on the forums

3. Gr3iz

Gr3iz

First Name:
    Mark
    Greetings! Welcome to TSG!! You should find something for everyone around here.

4. britekguy

britekguy Thread Starter

Thank you both for the warm welcome.

I'm up to my eyeballs right now stage managing The Wind in the Willows for ShenanArts, but my level of activity will pick up after the show closes. It's fascinating to have a classic like The Wind in the Willows made into a musical with a book by Julian Fellowes, the driving force behind Downton Abbey. The subject matter could not be more different but the quality of the writing remains the same (as well as including a lot for the adults that will bring their kids to the show).

5. 2twenty2

2twenty2

Welcome to TSG!

6. Johnny b

Johnny b

First Name:
    John
    Welcome and glad to see you as a member at TSG.

I know of you from another help site I belong. :)

7. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
    Welcome to the site!

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1234766

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice