hello tsg

dave116

how are you....I've just joined your service,after speaking with Jim...Hope to see you guys to help me.
Dave....

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Hi Dave: Welcome to TSG! Jim who? Jim Shoe? Ha! Do you mean pyritechips? Take care. angel :)

J

Jonesiegirl

Dave ...

You mean the one that says...
"My name is Jim, but you can call me............. Jim"?! :D

Welcome aboard... pull up a chair, take a number, and the Dr will be with you shortly. :)

hi Dave. where are you from? Is Jim and email friend or a real life friend. And that begs the next question. Does jim have any real life friends? (arrrrg! :) )

Welcome to the wild wierd world of TSG.
Hope you find what your looking for or find someone who can help.
Enjoy...hope your wait for the Doc is not to long.
Cheers

FD

this jim you speak of really doesn't like ya huh??? taint me cause i know better than send somebody into this asylum.

hey no cutting in line i was here 1st to get my meds:D

[tsg=welcome][/tsg]

I'll be taking the measurements for the lovely white jacket with buckles so please stand up straight.

BTW, welcome and enjoy your meds. ;) :D

What is that saying. Oh yeah! Another one bites the dust

Welcome to TSG and Random.

Welcome Dave you and I are the only sane ones here (and I'm NOT so sure about you).

Enjoy

Howard ;) :D

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
Welcome to the Black Hole that has ruined my productivity! :D

John

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
yeah yeah yeah!

I'm the one responsible for Dave116 signing up- I warned him about the level of insanity rampant but he will have to find out for himself.

BTW go easy on him- he is completely new to computers. If I may speak for him without his permission, he is a retired gentleman and ran his own printshop. I have tried to demonstrate text and graphics editing on a computer. I'm also his unoffical "tech guy", but don't any of you laugh!:eek:

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online