1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

help a virus is backing and backing again

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by allen444444, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. allen444444

allen444444 Thread Starter

my computer has a weird file named "mr.bean on show.avi" 331kb
    and its wierd it is located in almost all main folder of my computer such as local disc C,D and even all of my documents main folder i tried to delete it but it back and back again T_T

it crashes and slows my pc when i try to open any folders it not responding and resulting "end now" and freeze my pc its so damn.. so i restart it after i restart, it change my login password!!! so damn!!!! my solotion is go to safe mode log in to admin and remove its login password

also i can't access to task manager when i alt+ctrl+end+delete,my task manager opens up for a secs and it closes automatically and showing up a command prompt for a sec and closes too..

i've tried full system virus scan using AVG full update anti virus but it cannot find any virus on it i dont know if it is a virus,trojan,spy or?
    my final plan is to reformat it,but i dont want to delete my very important files

any idea what is it? and how can i rid of it?
    thnx a lot

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/838045

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice