Help... access for pw protected "my docs"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fajohn2

My wife informed me that she may have said yes to a MS (SP2?) update and then midstream shut off our computer. Currently the hard drive is not recognized so I loaded 2000xp on another drive and then we are able to at least see the "damaged" drives files... except for the ones that I pw protected in my user group. So... is there any way I might be able to get to those files? Really appreciate any help you may offer.

fajohn2

see if you find anything in ACaCandy's sticky thread at the top of this forum, relating to SP2 and uninstalling it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online