Help --activeX control

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

boarderchic

I can't get the activeX control "MSN photo upload tool" to load.. or download.. I get the same message everytime...:

"We were unable to install the ActiveX control 'MSN Photo Upload Tool' from 'Microsoft Corporation MSN'. If you see a gold bar at the top of your browser, please click it to install. Otherwise, click Install to try again."

I've tried lowering the security level to the very bottom, allowing everything, etc., but i'll click download and it'll say that the page can't be refreshed without resending information... retry or cancel.. then whichever button i press, it goes back to the "we are unable...." message.

i know there's probably a zillion thigns wrong with my computer, where do i start?

try holding the ctrl key down and click download msn upload tool again. worked for me :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online