Help adding a MP3 (using coding) for my Myspace

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Insomniac487

so im hating myspace editors right now.. i tried 3. I'll like this myspace editor cause changing the font size works, but the music wont work..... Then ill like another editor cause it adds music perfectly but cant change the font size. And since i cant do both, ill choose one and *MANUALLY* add in the mp3 code itself. But im no html-code junkie so if anybody here could help me, i'd appreciate it. I tried addingthis in

Code:
src='http://www.angelfire.com/anime6/antleex3/Here_beside_me-Stompy.mp3' 

AUTOSTART='True' LOOP='1'><div
but it doesnt work, can somebody correct me? and also for the myspace code, where do i add it? cause i added that up there ^, in the middle of the coding.

thanks ill appreciate it

this is the code i use to embed media
<embed src="http://www.cryptopsy.net/lost/mp3s/Cryptopsy_ATYB_WeBleed.mp3" width="240" height="20" loop="false" type='audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin' autostart="true"> </embed>

oh and as far as i can tell , you can place it in any of the sub fields, i put it in whod i like to meet.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online