1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help. Adobe Flash Disappeared

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by kenneyd, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kenneyd

kenneyd Thread Starter

My Flash has disappeared and the new Flash 9 download will not work. I really need some help here. PLEASE:confused::confused:

2. RevisionZero

RevisionZero

Adobe Flash Player is gone, do you mean when you go into a website you cannot load a flash video, for example www.youtube.com. If so there should be a link to the new flash player and just close your browser and install it, and your gold.

Also what browser are you using?

3. kenneyd

kenneyd Thread Starter

The Adobe Flash 9 will not download. Youtube tells me that I have a problem with Java or Adobe Flash. I redownloaded and tried to dowload Flash but nothing. After I try it I get a red X as if a piceture did not come through. I've spent 4 days going back and forth with no good results. I am using both Google and Yahoo. As you can tell I am a novice at the computer. Appricate you getting back to me.

4. RevisionZero

RevisionZero

Your mentioning not being able to install Flash 9 and being able to.

Either way here is a link http://www.softwarepatch.com/internet/flash.html
    Download it there and run it with all browsers closed. Then once installed if no luck, go to your options in your browser. IE 7 = Tools --> Reset Web settings.

Hope this helps, tell me if you dont get it fixed with this.

5. kenneyd

kenneyd Thread Starter

That did it. I want to thank you very much. Great place to find solutions. Again thanks a lot.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/703652

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice