help advice how to write a website

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kirill228

Help advice, I want to write a website myself, where to start ??
I would be grateful for any good advice, thanks for earlier

cwwozniak

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
Chuck
You start by defining what type of website you want and what you want to do with it. You then decide how involved you want to be with the coding to make it. There are low-level editors where you pretty much hand type every line of code for every page and there are higher level design programs where you lay out the organization of the pages and their layouts and the software generates and updates all of the code needed to get those results.

a more discriptive answer to your question that might point u in the right direction is . basically you have ALOT of options , you can either learn how to literally write code with the help of https://www.w3schools.com/ , you can also use VISUAL STUDIO which would compliment what your learning via w3schools.com . also two other app's that I really like and find super helpful . would be bootstrap studio, its not so much of you writing the code but designing and piecing together on a more visual aspect. this last app that i use is brilliant, and literally covers all and everything u basically need genious really. it's called SCRIPTCASE . check it out . you won't be sorry that u did . :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online