1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help, AIM search is ruining me

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Karbo10, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karbo10

Karbo10 Thread Starter

When I try to go to facebook, myspace, or youtube my computer sends me to the AIM search engine, there the disired website is an choice, but when i click on it it goes to anothe aim search and in the search brower where you would normally type your search it says aim.search.aol.search. I have no idea why my computer is doing this. Is it an AIM virus because its more than one website. Also it does it to other random websites at random times, but they dont stay in this evil cycle.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/752790

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice