Help! Another scratched DVD..What do I need?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lazybay

Hi there,
Our DVD collection is getting wrecked by small children getting them out, leaving them out, putting them back....scratching them everytime. Is there anything out there where we can load our collection and access them without the need to touch the DVD after the initial load. I've looked at DVD recorders with a HDD, Lifebox from Maplins, external hard drives and still not absolutely sure whether I'm going down the right route? I've got used to loading my CD music onto my MP3 player, now I need a DVD version for the TV! Any help to point out the obvious to me would be much appreciated.

DoubleHelix

Banned
DVDs are copy-protected which prevents any type of copying. There's no technology-related solution to the problem. Perhaps after your kids wreck a few of their favorite movies, and their parents don't replace them, they'll handle them more carefully.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts