1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HELP! Asus P5E3-Deluxe-WiFi AP. Sound bugged!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by KPZ, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KPZ

KPZ Thread Starter

Hello. I recently bought Asus P5E3-Deluxe-WiFi-AP and I got an annoying sound problem. Everything I hear on the computer (songs, ingame sounds, voices on teamspeak...) is reproduced on the microphone. It's irritating, especially when I use some voice program like teamspeak or skype, because the other person speaks and hears the "echo" of his own voice, or any other sound I am listening to in my computer.
    Before someone asks, I use a headset, so the problem is the sound configuration.
    Every buddy that tried to help me with this problem have sound cards whose drivers allow the user to set the "line volume" (I guess it's how it is said in english, since I've only read this in portuguese "volume de linha"). Setting this "line volume" to no sound solves the problem for them, but my sound card's driver doesn't allow it. You can see bellow a screenshot of my volume control panel (unfortunatelly in portuguese).
    [​IMG]
    Does anyone have any clues?
    I don't know if it helps, or even if there is any difference, but I use the frontal jacks from my cabinet (Maxxtro's Jupiter), not the jacks on the sound card itself (that are located on the cabinet's back).

Thanks a lot and sorry for the bad english.

2. KPZ

KPZ Thread Starter

Well, in fact i just realized that the problem happens even if I don't use any jack. Just joining teamspeak now and the sound message "member joined" was "said" by my computer to the other members, without any microphones or speakers connected...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756170

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice