Help? Bet ya you cant solve this.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

XtianXeclipse

Ok first of all i wanna telll you im using a different computer right now. My keyboard doesnt work!!!!

Well, when i got home from school i turned on my computer and you know when all that windows loads..ya ya ya. After that i noticed that the keyboard light was off when one light was ussually on when it works. I tried to type the password for the administrator but doesnt work. I cant even go on guest because i cant type! Its noot like those pc's with "hint" and u see a password on it. Its just a box like this :: and once you type the password then u log on windows. So im stuck!??!(n) well any solutions? shall i reboot it? And my guess is a usb device is not installed in there. A virus or hacker did sometihng.:confused: :( :mad:

| |
|administrator:______ |
| |
|password::______ |
| |

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
You have tried with another keyboard I suppose ? just in case the keyboard had gone faulty...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online