1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help brighten my birthday blues :-(

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by flatfoot3136, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flatfoot3136

flatfoot3136 Thread Starter

I installed a new keyboard and mouse the other day I got for my birthday. a Logitech LX710 laser wireless. Works great on my Gateway GT 5056 (2 Gg Dual core 64 AMD) WinXP . However since then the only place I have a problem is my flight simulators. Slow and jerky mouse and action moving 1 frame at a time. Terrible! Went to Logitechs website to find a newer version driver for the mouse then what was on the disk which came with the hardware. Instructed to choose either 32 or 64 bit downloads. Selected 64 and download message said wasn't compatable with my system...only the 32. Installed the newer version and no change to my sims. In all other areas of use the mouse appears great! I don't want to go back to my wired items in which the wires cause all kinds of snagging issues...hate it! Tried the troubleshooter and ask the Nerd. I'm dead in the water here on this.... Can anyone help me? :(

2. bigbear

bigbear

The fact it works great apart from your game would indicate an update or patch for the game itself is needed
    Try the game makers website for any updates

3. flatfoot3136

flatfoot3136 Thread Starter

Thanks for your response. My simulators are from microsoft. checked the website but all my updates are up to date. Nothing on patches for their games. What do you suggest now? I'm at a loss here.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/591813

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice