Help!! Can't install HJT or CWShredder!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ruffnredy

My roomate has an HP Pavilion w/98se and wound up with cool Web search on it. I was unable to install hijackthis or CW shredder. The computer stated it was missing a file-MSVBVM60.DLL I did a system restore with the HP restore discs. I am still unable to install either program. It's still says that particular file is missing. I did a clean download of hijack this and CW shredder on my computer, put them on a clean disk, and tried to install them on his computer to no avail. Cool Web search no longer comes up when logging onto the Internet but I know it is still in the system. I am stumped. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Please give detailed step by step instructions as I am only a couple of steps up from a novice. Thank you.

ruffnredy

Thanks so much. That worked & everything is wonderful! Till next time!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online