1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help!!Cant play cd audio

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by stupid_thing, Feb 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stupid_thing

stupid_thing Thread Starter

I cant play any cd audio.I have window media player 9 series.I cant play any on there.Or on the cd player that came with the computer.I'm running windows 98.When I try to use the factory cd player it says that no Data or cd is inserted.I just fixed my puetr like 2 weeks ago.For some reason all the drivers got uninstalled.But I got everything going again.I can insert other cd's like my games and data ones and they work fine.I tried 10 different audio cd's and they all do the same thing.Please help me:confused:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117907

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice