1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help, cd wont burn

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by iluvducks4836, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. iluvducks4836

iluvducks4836 Thread Starter

Hey. When i insert a cd into the drive and click burn on windows media player, it will say inspecting but then never continue to burn after that. What is wrong? i have already tried lowering the writing speed, but maybe i did it wrong... Someone please help.

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
  3. iluvducks4836

I read the info you sent me to, and did everything it told me to do, but a cd still won't burn. It doesn't even say inspecting anymore, it just doesnt work. Anymore ideas?

4. cwwozniak

First Name:
    Chuck
    Were you ever able to successfully burn a CD using WMP? If so, did you install any new music or CD burning related software since then? Do you have the latest version of WMP installed?

If you are running Windows XP, does XP's built in CD burning capabilities still work for burning data CDs?

5. iluvducks4836

I was able to burn a cd using WMP, and have not installed any new software, but am using WMP 10, not 11. But how do i find out about XP's built in cd burning info?

6. cwwozniak

First Name:
    Chuck
  7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/544647

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice