1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help chosing a CF card please...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by crazimamma, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazimamma

crazimamma Thread Starter

I have a Canon Digital Rebel XT (EOS350) and I have a 256 cf that I am using right now but I want a 4 or 8 GB, I found a Transcend 8GB 133x Ultra Speed for $15.50 and the reviews seem to be good on it.. I just wonder if this is a good brand or if I should look at something else... this is just a hobby for me and I don't have a lot of time to do it but I do want something that will work well but I don't want to spend alot of money... Any suggestion would be helpful OR if anyone has had any experience with these cards... Thanks..

2. colinsp

colinsp

First Name:
    Colin
    Transcend are good and that is a good price but don't forget with a card that big if it goes bad or you lose it you lose a lot of photos. You may be better off getting a few 2gb ones instead. Other makes to look at are Sandisk or Lexar.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!