help cleaning logitech keyboard

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pkline42

I'm cleaning my logitech lx 700 keyboard and have finished cleaning the front panel under the keys. I can seem to remove the back ofthe keyboard to fix some of the key posts. I've removed all of the screws, yet something is keeping the 2 parts together? Anyone know how to remove the back of this keyboard?

DO NOT OPEN THE KEYBOARD. Opening keyboards is not worth the risk of damage. Replacement keyboards are dirt cheap. I can purchase a vanilla AT keyboard for around $5, and fancier ones for under $20.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online