[HELP] Computer Freezes, LAN Card driver is not detected

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rptdelosreyes

Help! sometimes my pc does not detect the LAN Card installed.

when it is about to happen, my pc will freeze then after i restart it, the internet will not work because the driver for the LAN Card will not be detected. The Device Manager will then show an "Ethernet Controller" on "Other Devices".

it usually happens 20-30 minutes after i turn on my computer. i tried removing and reinstalling the driver, putting the LAN Card in another PCI Slot but it still does not fix the problem. i also bought a new LAN card but the problem came again two weeks after i purchase the new one.

The LAN Card's model is Intex IT-584.

TerryNet

Terry
Sounds to me like a problem with the motherboard or at least with the PCI slots. I moved your thread from Networking to Hardware.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online