Help configuring 1 terrabyte ssd and usb bluetooth adapter

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KingFisher1321

Screenshot (3)_LI.jpg
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Build 19043, Installed 20210505040746.000000-300
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 23 Model 113 Stepping 0, CPU Count: 16
Total Physical RAM: 16 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
Hard Drives: C: 465 GB (5 GB Free);
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. TUF GAMING B550-PLUS, ver Rev X.0x, s/n 210180251003771
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n System Serial Number
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

Hello Friends,
I was hoping to get some help on what seems to be similar problems between two different recent purchases for my pc. One being an SSD and the other a usb bluetooth adapter. Both seem to have been picked up and recognized (at least for the SSD) as well as had their necessary drivers installed automatically. However I am unable to use my SSD as it wont even pop up as a possible storage space in my disk management window. As for my Insignia Bluetooth adapter, I cannot figure out how to even attempt to configure it in a way where my pc understands what it is. I will include pictures of both models so we know exactly what I am dealing with and any help would be greatly appreciated. All I have been recommended so far has been delete them off my computer and reinstall them or try different cables and ports on the motherboard for the ssd and different usb and usb 3 ports for the adapter. (PS my main concern is the SSD as I need the storage and am more confident there is a easy solution so any help there is greatly appreciated)
Screenshot (4).pngScreenshot (5).png

So the driver for the SSD showed up in Device Manager. But nothing is showing in Disk Management, Did you connect 2 cables for the SSD?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts