HELP! Content showing 0 bytes on USB devices

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Haydengigner

I am using Windows 10

When saving images to a USB drive, the images appear in the drive with all the correct properties - when I try to delete, the 'are you sure' dialogue box appears and reads the file as '0 bytes' - the projector I want to read these images cannot read them (unsupported file)

Not a security problem - I have all the correct permissions. Not a problem with the drive as I have tried different drives with same issue. Not a problem with the port as I have tried multiple ports. I have switched off and on. I have re-formatted the drives NTFS and FAT32, no change. I have saved the images from photoshop, paint even snipping tool capture and tried multiple file-types. I have absolutely no idea what is going on here. Help. please. Thanks
Hayden

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online