Help!! Converting Diamond Mako (Revo) Jotter File?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

a11acce55

Help please. I have had a Diamond Mako (PDA) which broke on me about a month back. Fortunately I made backups with its own backup utility. I need to take the file created by 'Jotter', the notepad utility within Mako, and convert it to something my new handheld's database software can read - like at the very least, a csv (comma or tab delimited) file. Unfortunately it is not a simple text file, it is in a really weird proprietary format and I haven't been able to get anything to read the file orfigure out haw to parse or convert it. Any experts in "Symbian OS" apps out there who might know of a utility that can extract the data out of this file? Any help is appreciated.

-a11acce55 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online