Help Designing a Logo

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Parmcat

Hi everyone,

I am looking to design a logo for a home based business, and I am not the best with software...I am a hardware guy...LOL

I have the icon I want to use, and know what I want...but I dont have the program to make it...I think it is pretty simple.

I have an icon, with a word arcing around the top, and 2 rows of words arcing around the bottom....

Anyone ot there able to help?

Please PM me, or email me at the link below.

Thanks

Parm

If you just post the logo here as an attachment and let us know what wording you want put around it someone will oblige I'm sure. :)

Parmcat

I have attached the Icon that I want to use, and the wording I want is this:

London arced around the top

and Computer arced around the bottom
and Repair arced below that....

I am open to ANY origianl ideas though.....impress me...LOL

Parm

Attachments

The logo you have attached? That's yours? Copyrighted? Or are we just to use it as an example?

Parmcat

K7M,

Thanks for the responses. I REALLY like the first one. And will be leaning on my partner to use it.

As for copyrighted....we have permission from the city, after fiiling out all the paper in triplicate....

I am open to all ideas, but I really likr this first one..

Parm

Anne Troy

Anne
I'd rather see you do something a bit different.
Why steal theirs completely?
No one will differentiate it, or they'll think you actually work for the government, LOL.

Of course, the tree needs a bit of cleanup.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online