1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Help! dont know whats wrong with my computer!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Neri, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neri

Neri Thread Starter

i dont whats going on with my computer!

first of all, i cant apply desktop image backgrounds, ive tried but all i get is a blue background! (i can change the colors)

secondly, everytime im on internet explorer, these new windows keep popping out of nowhere saying "can not find server" (my internet conections works fine). i also get this message :
    HTTP Status 400 - bad site code

type Status report
    message bad site code
    description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (bad site code).
    Apache Tomcat/6.0.16

if u need more info just ask!!!

im sorry if i was not informative enough, i dont know much about computers.

Thanks

2. virtuindia

virtuindia

I don't know which operating system using you are.

then which kind of web pages you are trying to open

May be i think you system have a Oracle 9 software or On your system Apache server is running background process. So you should stop the server and try to browse

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/753291

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice