Help!! Drivers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

amatuer88

Hi im not even sure if im in the right place...I recently reinstalled windows xp on a computer of mine..now i cant get the network drivers or audio to work and also cannot connect to the network printer no more..iv been at this for ages and think its me i gota bit of help it being a new year and all??

My machine is a ASRock AMD Socket AM2 nVidia Chipset N68-s UCC....not sure it thats any help ...

Any idea would be great??

Welcome to TSG:
Generally the best place to get current drivers is the pc makers web site for your model

amatuer88

Hi thanks...but im not sure who the pc makers are as the machine was self assembled??

Ok:So then my best guess would be:
Look at device manager.Any device that appears to be in error status,(network /video/chipset/M/B etc),my guess is that you would have to go to the individual product makers web site and download any drivers for that device for your operating system

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online