HELP! Ds wifi connection help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Simonz

Hi. I have a linksys BEFSR41 Router and i need help setting
up a Wi-Fi connection. Every time i search for an access point,
it says i have no access point in range. I tried the manual setup
but i keep getting error 51100 "Unable to connect to the access point. confirm the correct
WEP key has been entered"

Where do i find my WEP key?

I'm so frustrated!!! I have the correct wep code in. everything is correct. The ssid is right, the ip adress is auto-obtained as well as the dns, but it still insists that I need to confirm the wep is correct (Error Code: 51100). Is there a way I can change the settings on my router so that I can connect? This is starting to get on my nerves. :p

there should be a reset button on the router. it will set everything back to the factory default.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts